THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

London Accommodations and Recommended guys

Guest comingtolondon
This topic is 5515 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest comingtolondon

Travelling to London England for first time next month. Would like to stay in SOHO area since it seems the gay mecca there lol. Any suggestions on where to stay that it in center of the fun? I know London is pricey and looking for a hotel chain type place (not a B&B) like Holiday Inns etc. So I guess 2 or 3 start places. Would appreciate any suggestions guys. and any links to places if you have been and know a great place.

Also, any suggestions for hot twinks, jocks or reliable websites.

Thanks guys

If you won't stay in a B & B in London expect to pay an arm and a leg. It doesn't help, in the least, that the dollar is currently in the toilet.

You might consider the Radisson Edwardian Hotels. I especially like the Mountbatten, the Grafton, and the Kenilworth. My favorite of the three is the Mountbatten. None are in Soho but are ALL within easy walking distance.

Guest TBinCHI

Also, any suggestions for hot twinks, jocks or reliable websites.

I met up with Juan Bruno (formerly Juan Vancouver) over 2 years ago and I still fantasize about him. I keep hoping for him to travel somewhere close to my city so that I could meet up with him again. He is truly amazing. He is the epitome of interactive - conversant, sensual, and very sexual. He gets my gold star recommendation!

I hope that you will post after your trip and let us know who you met and whether they lived up to the recommendations here! Good luck and have fun.

Guest comingtolondon

thanks everybody. keep it coming.

thanks guys. very helpful info. still wondering if you have any recommendations for hot twinky blonds who might be in london. like to find a hot twink for an overnight, blond or otherwise. any other suggestions for hotels too is appreciated

Archived