THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MacBook/Safari Spell Check

Romann
This topic is 5511 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello hello!

When I had my Dell laptop (POS that was replaced 4 times in 1 year) which now just sits in a drawer under some old socks in case my MacBook dies which that won't ever happen, I was able to download an application that allowed my spelling to be checked for posts made on this site. I found that to be very useful because I will fully admit and inform people that I'm not the best at spelling and rely on technology to give off the impression that I can spell. ;) That said, I can't seem to find that same application which I was almost sure I had downloaded off of the forum somewhere. Can someone please point me to that application again because it was attached to my web browser but now that I'm using a MacBook and Safari (soon to be upgraded to Firefox once my new Mac OS Snow Leopard arrives which you can purchase for 29.99 from Apple.com) so that I don't have to run things through other applications to check my spelling or use online spell check.

Thank you in advance!

Hello hello!

When I had my Dell laptop (POS that was replaced 4 times in 1 year) which now just sits in a drawer under some old socks in case my MacBook dies which that won't ever happen, I was able to download an application that allowed my spelling to be checked for posts made on this site. I found that to be very useful because I will fully admit and inform people that I'm not the best at spelling and rely on technology to give off the impression that I can spell. ;) That said, I can't seem to find that same application which I was almost sure I had downloaded off of the forum somewhere. Can someone please point me to that application again because it was attached to my web browser but now that I'm using a MacBook and Safari (soon to be upgraded to Firefox once my new Mac OS Snow Leopard arrives which you can purchase for 29.99 from Apple.com) so that I don't have to run things through other applications to check my spelling or use online spell check.

Thank you in advance!

Firefox Preferences/Advanced/"Check my spelling as I type" asdf (Just Testing)

Archived