THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago Trip

laman2662
This topic is 5520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

wow

I might head over there during that time...David is so hot and nice..

Dates would also help. According to his web-site David-SF will be in Chicago Sept 17 - 22.

If David is there he is definitely the one. He'll satisfy you no matter what your tastes are. No one is better. Trust me.

If you are interested in someone a bit different try Craig. He is middle age and leans more to the massage angle but he certainly curled my toes and drained my fluids. I definitely want to try him again to see what else he has to offer. He has several reviews in this site and a very accurate web site. http://www.adamcruise.com/menforhire/ads/craig.htm

More info

Sorry - I totally screwed up by not putting in more information.

Flying in this Thursday so was looking for Thursday or maybe Friday night. Originally thinking a 1-2 hour - but maybe overnight if the right chemisty I guess.

The type of guy:

- Probably 25-40s

- Usually go for Dark haired guys (usually white or latin)

- Like hair on the chest - not too much

- I think versatile or bottom

Clean and safe is key - love the smell of a clean guy. I kinda like a guy to take charge a bit more (not too aggressive), love a guy who kisses... romantic and being seduced sounds nice. Never done roleplay - probably could not stick with it - but sounds intriguing

The type of guy:

- Probably 25-40s

Clean and safe is key - love the smell of a clean guy ... love a guy who kisses... romantic and being seduced sounds nice

With that info, Dane Scott is definitely the one for you!:p

Guest TBinCHI
Sorry - I totally screwed up by not putting in more information.

Flying in this Thursday so was looking for Thursday or maybe Friday night. Originally thinking a 1-2 hour - but maybe overnight if the right chemisty I guess.

The type of guy:

- Probably 25-40s

Clean and safe is key - love the smell of a clean guy. I kinda like a guy to take charge a bit more (not too aggressive), love a guy who kisses... romantic and being seduced sounds nice. Never done roleplay - probably could not stick with it - but sounds intriguing

I agree with Oliver, you just described Dane Scott to a T.

Depending on when you are going...

Try Ridge. Although I just got a message that he will be in NY this weekend. I don't beleive he bottoms, but kisses better than most, is physically just what you want and is sexy and hot. Deep manly voice. He is a smoker, but is very considerate about it...I didn't know it until we'd been together four or five times. Body is amazing, ditto cock.

Have a great trip and enjoy some thick crust pizza!

Archived