THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Enrique in midtown?

Guest carter07
This topic is 5516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him last year

I saw Enrique last year, I think twice. He worked out of his studio apartment in the west 50s then, where he's got a bed but no massage table. He's a very good masseur, and did a great job on loosening the knots in my shoulders and back. He's intelligent and carried on a good conversation (mixed with the right amount of silence) during his work. I couldn't ask for a better threaputic massage.

However, the erotic aspects of our sessions were disappointing. He's an attractive guy (this pics are accurate, but when I saw him he wasn't quite as trim as that torso pic in his ad), but he wasn't "hot" in my eye, which put a damper on things. Even so, I was game, but while he was warm and friendly in our interaction, he didn't seem that into messing around with me, either. So, it wasn't really the experience I was looking for.

I did go back for a second session, though, which was pretty much solely for massage, no play, no release, nothing more. So that's testimony to his massage skill.

I guess my advice is that Enrique is a nice guy and a great masseur, and if you like his pics, go for it. If he responds to you (or you to him), it could be a great time, but the worst that will happen is that you'll get a very attentive and skilled, if not very erotic, massage.

Good luck.

Guest OCBeachbody

Likewise, what Jackcali said. When I visited him same experience. I been massaged in all types of places... floor, bed, massage table, etc....

Enrique is a great guy and really knows how to work out the kinks. As said he is a great masseur, I didn't go for the sensual/erotic part myself... but he knows what he is doing with his hands!

Archived