THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Carlo - NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5523 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No Photo's

Anyone know Carlo? He looks pretty hot to me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=201767&scid=30154244&sp=5&pos=92

The Photo with the X Means No Photo's have been submitted! I guess MAYBE that's better than submitting Someone else's? But I'd think twice about any hookup! ;)

He can Morph into .....A "Hairy Daddy or Smooth Pretty Boy"? Now that's a STRETCH and definitely a Very Gay Red Flag!

Guest greatness

hmm

There were photos when I checked. They are gone now.

The Photo with the X Means No Photo's have been submitted! I guess MAYBE that's better than submitting Someone else's? But I'd think twice about any hookup! ;)

He can Morph into .....A "Hairy Daddy or Smooth Pretty Boy"? Now that's a STRETCH and definitely a Very Gay Red Flag!

The first time I looked at the ad, I thought the photos were strangely familiar. Perhaps he was using someone else's photos and got caught. Remember the recent thread about someone using Romann's photos, who pulled them after Oliver informed Romann about it.

Archived