THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Felipe NYC M4M

Newandcurious
This topic is 4631 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never know whether to trust (I basically don't trust) the reviews on the site.

Sometimes I have trouble trusting the reviews on THIS site if it's not by a known reviewer..let alone an advert site where the guys can remove the reviews they don't like.

Never met him...I'd recommend someone reviewed on this site... or a similar looking guy recommended by a forum member. Nothing worse than a crappy massage.

J.

Philipe and others

My only comment is the location. It is an apartment used by several to many "masseurs" some good some not but it is like a mill. I waited outside for one hour only to discover anoother guy booked the apartment for a client and my guy then got pushed back. I had seen him once and it was good but this experience turned me off.

• 2 years later...

I don't think that every review on M4M has to be carefully typed, articulate, with perfect grammar and spelling, BUT when all three reviews are in the same broken English, well.....I do tend to be suspicious. Newandcurious is correct not to trust Felipe's reviews, and I take most reviews on M4M with a large grain of salt.

Archived