THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CAMPUS - today

Karl-G
This topic is 5518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As most observers seem to agree, CAMPUS is the best of the Montreal bars for male strippers in a variety of body shapes and sizes. It was very pleasant last week, with some old familiar dancers and drink servers (like Antoine and Sammy), and lots of new dancers. There has been a subtle shift of dancer types, IMO. The bar opens at 3:00 p.m., but there aren't many dancers and almost no twinks, before 4:45. Prime time would be 4:45 - 8:00 p.m. At 3:00 there were a number of big muscular guys like RICKY and ALEX and JOSH. The first six dancers were hundreds of pounds over my weight limit. But beginning about 4:45, lots of twinks appeared and the evening became a great success. So I would say, after four days' observations, that if you like big guys in the afternoon, go at 3:30. If you like twinks, swimmers, beautiful gymnasts, and handsome studs, be there from 4:45 to 8:00, after which it reverts to the really big guys again.

There were many highly attractive dancers every day, and I had many delightful and highly sensual lap dances. I had a continuous stream of delightful nearly naked young men at my table all day and night for interesting conversations and playful fondling, before heading to the back.

JIMMY is a stunning, outstandingly handsome young blond Aryan god. He is six feet tall, with a perfect physique, handsome/cute face, and fun to talk with. German background.

CARY is a new twink dancer, cute, affectionate, eager to please and a happy personality. He gave a very fine lap dance; he's really nice.

ADRIAN is a twink who has danced at both Taboo and Adonis, but has come to Campus. Curly hair and a nice smooth body, well hung.

FEIST is brand new; I had him on his virgin outing and lap dance. He's very cuddly and affectionate, well equipped, and eager to please.

SCOTT is tall, mature, with a very fine physique, fascinating to talk with, very good in back. His background is amazing.

ALONZO and ROBERTO, the dynamic duo of Hispanics, are both back and dancing. Both look good and have much experience in giving pleasure.

PHILIP is a tall pure twink, a bit fem, but very nice. He gave the best performance on stage all day and really works at his dances. His lap dance was also was very good.

ALEXEI looked great and did very fine dances, both fast and slow. He is average in height, with a fine physique, smooth, well proportioned and somewhat muscular. He smiles winningly. I wanted to meet him, but he was always being grabbed by someone else first. On my list for next time.

MATHIEU is a really nice guy in his 20s who dances only during the summer. I have met him before. He is nice to talk with and gives a very good lap dance.

MATTHEW is another dancer, a bit taller, a bit more muscular, and a bit of body hair. But he is good for chatting and good for an enjoyable lap dance.

There were also: FRANCIS, FRANCESCO, WILLIAM, FELIX, T.J. and many others. Just before the 9:00 changeover, there were almost 40 dancers in the bar. The dancers work in shifts. So the first shift comes on at 3:00 and stays until 9:00; the next shift comes on at 5:00 and stays until 11:00; another shift comes on at 7:00 and stays until 1:00; and the last shift comes on at 9:00 and stays until closing. The shifts overlap so you have more and more dancers on the premises.

Everyone seems to have a good time at CAMPUS; highly recommended.

___

HOTELS IN MONTREAL

eeyore brought up an interesting point in another post - hotels in Montreal. There is no doubt that the hotel with the absolute best location in Montreal, for those of us who enjoy the stripper bars, is the HOTEL GOUVERNEUR. You can walk to CAMPUS in five minutes, to STOCK in six minutes, and to TABOO in 12 minutes. You are right on Ste Catherine and in easy walking distance of many good restaurants and bars. When you come in from the airport, the shuttle leaves you off across the street at the bus terminal (and sometimes has even dropped me off at the hotel door). The rooms at the Gouverneur are large, pleasant, clean, the beds are good, nice breakfast room downstairs, metro in your own basement. Everything seems really great. But.

The prices are somewhat high in comparison to other similar hotels - at different locations. For example, while eeyore paid $169 a night (plus tax) at the Gouverneur, you could obtain virtually the same room at the Hyatt or Sheraton for $46 / night (via priceline). Both are very nice hotels, nice rooms, good comfortable beds, quiet, nice bathroom, in good neighborhoods with lots of shops, restaurants, etc. etc. - BUT they are not in the Village.

It's a problem. Last year, as eeyore mentions, the Gouverneur offered a special deal for three or four nights, and many of us took advantage. But this year they did not.

Anyone have any suggestions? $400 saved over four days provides for lots of lap dances or privates. It is not inconsequential.

___

The prices are somewhat high in comparison to other similar hotels - at different locations. For example, while eeyore paid $169 a night (plus tax) at the Gouverneur, you could obtain virtually the same room at the Hyatt or Sheraton for $46 / night (via priceline). Both are very nice hotels, nice rooms, good comfortable beds, quiet, nice bathroom, in good neighborhoods with lots of shops, restaurants, etc. etc. - BUT they are not in the Village.

It's a problem. Last year, as eeyore mentions, the Gouverneur offered a special deal for three or four nights, and many of us took advantage. But this year they did not.

Anyone have any suggestions? $400 saved over four days provides for lots of lap dances or privates. It is not inconsequential.

___

I think the standard rooms are 20 dollars less, not that it helps much... Priceline is a good way to to go. What bidding level gets you the Hyatt or equivalent - 3, 3.5 or 4 star? I'd be greatful for any helpful bidding tips for Montreal.

Using Priceline

Eeyore,

First, go to biddingfortravel.com. Go to Quebec. There you will find a list of all hotels using priceline and the star rating categories, so you can see which hotels are 4 star, 3.5 star, etc. Also read about bidding, making rebids, and strategies. It is not difficult, but you do need to know how the system works. You will also see the successul bids of other travelers and can get a good idea of what price is available and which dates are especially good. Things change from week to week. If there is a big convention or something in town, it might not be possible to get a very good price for a specific date. Be flexible. There are always lots of good times and really good prices.

Second, when you are ready, click on the Amazing-Bargains link to priceline.com (clicking helps the site). Then make your bid. You will know within a minute if the bid was accepted. If your first bid is not accepted, you can make a rebid (under certain conditions) and then another (under conditions). If nothing works today, you can start again 24 hours later. It can save a great deal of money. And then be sure and write in to biddingfortravel and describe your successful bid so others can also benefit.

___

unless it has recently changed, the hyatt is considered 3.5 stars.. everytime I have successfully bid on a 3.5 star hotel for montreal, i have gotten either the Hyatt or the Delta Montreal. Both are nice, clean hotels, and, weather permitting, are a nice stroll to the village.

On thing I want to add to anyone still visiting Montreal this season, if it is still around, try Apsara Massage. It was located directly above the Saloon restaurant, but had temporarily located due to a fire. They offer some wonderful spa packages for anyone wanting some pampering..http://www.apsaramassage.com They offer a great 3 treatment package which totals 2.5 hours for only $165CAD.. Can't be beat.. plus some of their masseurs have also advertised on craigslist as erotic massages, so you might be able to get a 4th service for a little more..

Eeyore,

First, go to biddingfortravel.com. Go to Quebec. There you will find a list of all hotels using priceline and the star rating categories, so you can see which hotels are 4 star, 3.5 star, etc. Also read about bidding, making rebids, and strategies. It is not difficult, but you do need to know how the system works. You will also see the successul bids of other travelers and can get a good idea of what price is available and which dates are especially good. Things change from week to week. If there is a big convention or something in town, it might not be possible to get a very good price for a specific date. Be flexible. There are always lots of good times and really good prices.

Second, when you are ready, click on the Amazing-Bargains link to priceline.com (clicking helps the site). Then make your bid. You will know within a minute if the bid was accepted. If your first bid is not accepted, you can make a rebid (under certain conditions) and then another (under conditions). If nothing works today, you can start again 24 hours later. It can save a great deal of money. And then be sure and write in to biddingfortravel and describe your successful bid so others can also benefit.

___

unless it has recently changed, the hyatt is considered 3.5 stars.. everytime I have successfully bid on a 3.5 star hotel for montreal, i have gotten either the Hyatt or the Delta Montreal. Both are nice, clean hotels, and, weather permitting, are a nice stroll to the village.

On thing I want to add to anyone still visiting Montreal this season, if it is still around, try Apsara Massage. It was located directly above the Saloon restaurant, but had temporarily located due to a fire. They offer some wonderful spa packages for anyone wanting some pampering..http://www.apsaramassage.com They offer a great 3 treatment package which totals 2.5 hours for only $165CAD.. Can't be beat.. plus some of their masseurs have also advertised on craigslist as erotic massages, so you might be able to get a 4th service for a little more..

Thank you both for the follow-ups. Did anyone get to the Botanical Gardens this trip? There was so much going on during Pride weekend that I didn't get over there. We are supposed to get frost tonight in some parts of Vermont, so during the evenings it must be getting chilly up there. Hopefully you are having plenty of hot evening distractions...

Botanic Gardens

. . .

Yes, I got out to the Botanic Gardens, and they were glorious. The rose bushes were for the most part still in full bloom, and there were hundreds of varieties and colors: tea roses, bush roses, grandiflora, miniatures, etc. Dahlias were perhaps the finest ever. They are even better than the Dahlia Garden in Golden Gate Park. Their forms and colors seem almost impossible to believe, from tiny little round button-sized blossoms to giant varieties in purple and white or yellow and orange or cream and pink as large as a foot across. I took almost 800 pictures.

All the huge hanging baskets in all the walkways and trellises were of tuberous begonias this year, in reds, oranges, and yellows. They were magnificent. The English gardens were the nicest I have seen them, with many beds of lilies and daylilies, sedum in all colors, daisies, lavender, and the earliest of mums. The Swamp Mallow Garden was glorious. These are the huge hibiscus that are nearly a foot in diameter, in white, pink, lavender, deep purple, red, and wine colors. Phlox of many varieties and colors were in bloom.

The vegetable gardens were great fun. If you enjoy planting a garden, it was nice to see a dozen kinds of lettuce in neat rows, carrots, beets, cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, herbs of all kinds. The potager garden was fun; you get to see how vegetables and flowers can be planted together for very effective visual and edible purposes. Blue and white balloon flowers, gladioli, Persian Stars, Black-Eyed Susans, Cleome Spider Flowers, snapdragons, petunias, delphiniums, coreopsis, celosia, yellow and orange nasturtiums, more lotuses than I have ever seen before, waterlilies, hydrangea bushes of many kinds in full flower, cannas, new varieties of coleus, alyssum, lobelia, etc. If you like flowers and gardens, it was spectacular.

They were getting ready for the Chinese Lantern Festival. I have never been in town at the right time. Has anyone ever seen it? It must be spectcular.

___

. . .

They were getting ready for the Chinese Lantern Festival. I have never been in town at the right time. Has anyone ever seen it? It must be spectcular.

___

Thanks for the report. I've never seen the Lantern festival either but it sounds wonderful. Do you know when it is held? By the way, did any of your Campus boys have trouble counting...?

Lantern Festival

Posters in the gardens said that the Lantern Festival will begin Sept. 11 and it runs for about two weeks. I don't know if it is the same date each year or if it depends on a cycle of the moon.

No, I had no problems with counting in back, but I always tell them ahead of time how many dances I want. They always tell me when that number is completed and ask if I would like to continue. It seems to work well, and I can continue if I choose. But no problems. And very nice dances. : - )

___

Archived