THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Not into straight guys..but wow JakeXXX

damerel
This topic is 5526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would say his math skills are not too good. $300 for the first and $200 for the second and then $2000 for 6 hours Why not hire for three two hour sessions and save the $500 bucks? He also seems not have a picture shy scrotum. Other than that he does have a hot body sorry I dont have any real info on him.

Yes, sir, Mr Keebler!!!

Total domination by a dwarf? Doubting it... in spite of his awe inspiring 147 lbs....

Though I am a big fan of his cookies... especially the fudge stripes.... but not so much on the sheets. You know who you are...

See.... damned if you do and bored if you don't.... (see other thread esp Bart's post... totally second that emotion...)

Okie

Straight Really!

I don't usually go for straight guys but JakeXXX is very hot. Anyone have 411 on him?

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=200146&scid=30060759&sp=3&pos=48#

These Straight Guy ADS I guess fill a Big Fantasy for some. But ya gotta be a little real about it also. ;)

Are there really any "Straight Guys" you have EVER met that are gonna let you "Blow'em and then Bend You Over" for a LIVING? Doubt It!

But to each his own with the Fantasy World thing! ;) But there's ALOT Hunkier Guys I've seen using this type of Fantasy Advertising especially in the NYC Market!

Not meaning to knock anyone else's preferences, but I confess I've never really understood the attraction of hiring a str8 guy to have gay sex with... I can totally understand the fantasy of seducing a str8 guy, but renting one? And that's without even going into the question about how 'straight' a guy is when he's willing to have sex with other men (even if only for money)... :rolleyes:

Alan

Archived