THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TABOO - Today

Karl-G
This topic is 5521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, TABOO seems to be getting along again. It is much better than in June. On Friday evening last week, there were 18 dancers and a good number of customers. The air conditioning was excessively cold and the dj was incomprehensible, but otherwise the ambience was OK. I could not understand the name of a single dancer, and met only IVAN, but he was worth meeting. He's from Mexico, is cute as can be, is trilingual, and has a gymnastics background, which he uses to great advantage. He has a gorgeous body, firm and smooth and muscled, and he shows it off very well in his gymnastic routine.

Six of the old Old Timer dancers were back: Dominic/Kelly, Damien/Zack, Joey/Dakota, Francis, Pierre-Luc, and Derek. On the other hand, none of the local Old Men who were habitues were present.

Several reporters have posted here in the last six months about the decline of TABOO, and how the owner did not want twinks to dance. I don't know, but it seemed from looking at the dancers, that this was not quite true and the demise of TABOO was not imminent. What has happened is that all very skinny, very young boys have been dismissed. And fem boys, and boys with make-up have been let go. But that is not all a twink can be or do. There were quite a number of new dancers, good looking young guys, smooth, cute, and personable. Maybe it will be possible to have a revived TABOO with lots of twinks, but a different sort of twink from the past. There were several who caught my attention, both close to 6 feet tall, but nicely proportioned and with some flesh and muscle. One of them did a very fine slow dance, sensual and erotic. A cute shorter guy named ZACK was also a pleasant treat, not at all skinny or fem, but all boy and well hung. It was fun watching these guys dance. The old tradition of dancing the slow dance fully nude and actually dancing still prevails at TABOO, so it was a welcome change from the other bars.

A couple of other problems do exist. All the video game machines are gone, and they did draw a considerable amount of business. Dances are $12 and dancers were unwilling to negotiate. When you can do so much more at CAMPUS, it is a bit of a problem. (But caressing Ivan in the nude is well worth the price.)

What I would say at this point is, if you enjoy twinks, a visit to TABOO is well worth the time, and you will have a pleasant experience. Some improvements still need to be made, but it is doing OK.

___

I'm sorry I missed Pierre-Luc. He was very personable, pleasant, (and honest about song counts...) when I met him a few years ago. And he did a marvelous slow pole dance as only a Taboo boy can do. When I hear that song I always think of him. Did I say he was adorable? I think he is former Mr. Taboo 2007(?) Have faith one and all, Taboo shall rise again. (I hope).

Archived