THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on RONAL in NYC

mlee789
This topic is 5526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any info/reviews/feedback on Ronal in NYC??? He has a body to die for. I am looking for an interactive man who is a great kisser. He has told me already no kissing, but that body could make up for that. I am afraid he may have that "look but don't touch attitude." Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=37071&scid=30060035&sp=3&pos=51

I saw him about a year ago at his place in the west 50s. He is not interactive. He says he's a total top, which is true. I only wish that he'd advertised that way before, because I wouldn't have hired him. He wouldn't kiss, he wouldn't suck me, he wasn't even eager to jerk me off. Basically, there are two options with him, getting a so-so massage from him and getting fucked by him, which I wasn't into. He wasn't even eager to let me suck him.

Now, he does have an incredible body and a nice, thick cock, so if you're looking for what he's willing to do, then go for it, but it sounds like you're looking for more. Good luck.

P.S. My memory may be failing me here (it does in so many ways these days), but there's no way this guy is 6' 2". Six feet, perhaps, but no more.

Ronal

Any info/reviews/feedback on Ronal in NYC??? He has a body to die for. I am looking for an interactive man who is a great kisser. He has told me already no kissing, but that body could make up for that. I am afraid he may have that "look but don't touch attitude." Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=37071&scid=30060035&sp=3&pos=51

He does take Purdee Pix's! Damn shame about his M/O though! :(

But for starters I'm trying to figure out how a guy can be "Erotic & Seductive" just by being in the same room and NOTHING else :confused:

Well he did finally get rid of the Pix with the GIRL... MAYBE he will Progress even further some day.

Archived