THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal - New Airport Terminal

Karl-G
This topic is 5522 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good news! The sleek new international wing of the Trudeau Airport, designed for flights to the U.S., was opened last Wednesday. It will be very useful and welcome. You check in, go through security and baggage check first, and then go through customs. A turn to the right and you emerge at - Gate 76! This means very close to those Gates 84-89 where so many U.S. flights arrive and depart. There are several new shops along the hallway, including a nice bar and restaurant.

If you are looking for something fun to do in the morning or early afternoon, before heading for Campus, try taking the ORANGE LINE north of BERRI-UQAM to JEAN-TALON. Get out and walk three short blocks straight ahead. On the left will be the marvelous Marche Jean-Talon, the best fresh fruit and vegetable market in Montreal. All the good chefs in the city come here early every morning to get the best fruit and vegetables with which to cook during the day. All the vendors arrange their produce in wonderful, colorful displays. You can try local raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, prunes, plums, tomatoes, etc. I found a totally new fruit, at least for me - the Quebec Cherry (Cerise de Quebec). They are yellow and sweet and delicious.

For a different kind of sweet treat, try CARY at Campus in the afternoon and IVAN at Taboo at night. Lots of delicious new young twink treats at both bars. They are also available for afternoon tea-time trysts. Montreal is awash in cute, sexy, active, and available twinks this summer.

Karl-G

What you have described is indeed delicious to comtemplate. At first I thought you were not being accurate in your description of a new terminal. Imagine my surprise when you have gotten it absolutely correctly.

Excellent.

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived