THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Coverboy 8/21 sadness

BgMstr4u
This topic is 5528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope that the review of Vincent Michael this morning is a put up job. I was horrified to read:

"Michael met me and let me me top him raw and he loved it!!..Michael is top or bttm but is enjoying being a bareback bottem. Oh yes i did have my way and shot my load in his ass twice and plan on breeding him often. Glad to meet Michael also i write this review because michael him self told me to write it."

His last review was a year ago and I had wondered what had happened to him. I suppose I missed an important thread or two. Still.

Firstly, the review is not new. It was published on 4/7/09. The only thing new today is his location and contact information.

Secondly, the review has been discussed before and it's legit, see specifically post #11. For more information, you can seen me a private message.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=67939&highlight=vincent+michael

Thirdly, he probably should have given Daddy a new picture to post.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=215480&Login=VMichael81

Vincent Michaels

I had a couple conversatins with VM a few months back, trying to reconnect with him a few years after an initial very positive experience. It was disturbing to hear from him that he is convinced that he is somehow immune from catching anything. Not sure how he came to that conclusion but he was very clear and confident in that belief. I guess we can all have some self delusions, and unfortunately in this case it is pretty serious and a matter of life and death (not only his but others).

Archived