THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Real Tony Capucci?

Guest mlancast759
This topic is 5525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Perhaps he's realizing that during these recessionary times that guys are not as eager to fork out $500 to worship his beautiful body; thus he reduced his rate based on NOT having any or very many takers.

I went to his ad and found him to be a really hot guy, but I would not pay his fee.

A few minutes ago, I just sent a long email to a guy at http://www.rentmen.com (San Francisco) who claims to have a 12 inch "pipe." He's wanting fees of $800 out and $500 in.

I headed his message as "Are You for Real?" I also wrote at the end to respond gently to me, for I am "fragile!" -:)

I agree that the $500/hour market in NYC has dried up, or is very limited. I had an email offer from Zeb Atlas for $500/hour when he was in town and when I replied positively, his time availability was 'anytime you want'. In other words, I didn't have much, if any, competition.

When I was at Club 20 last Sunday, Justin (aka 'Vegas') and I had 5 lap dances, one visit to the champagne room, drinks, another visit to the champagne room with Justin and 3 of his friends, drinks, and then a final one-on-one champagne room escape for Justin and myself. What a night!!! Again, there was no interruption or competition ...

Yes it's located at 20 West 20 Street in Manhattan. Open only Sundays (from 05:00 p.m. to 01:00 a.m. I think). There are numerous threads about Club 20 on this forum, which is how I discovered it. Thanks guys!

It was my first visit last Sunday. Really liked the place. It was a lot more 'interactive' than I thought. I loved Show Palace and Gaiety a LONG time ago, but Club 20 was a lot of fun too, in a different way, but still fun.

I just found this ad on Rentboy as I was scouting out possible guys in Manhattan. Do you think this is the real Tony Capucci? His prices were originally listed as $500/hr for both in- and out-calls not less than 2 hours ago, and now they've dropped to $300/hr.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=201013&scid=29921091&sp=1&pos=2

He was probably made aware that there are MANY Guys on "Muscle Service" who are very good at WORSHIP that have learned to cap their Rate at 300 to get Repeat Customers!

Usually the Guys "Passing thru Town" will go for All or Nothing since they ain't even looking for Regs! :D

There are numerous threads about Club 20 on this forum, which is how I discovered it. Thanks guys!

You're indeed welcome BaronArtz but next time you're at Club 20. come over to the semicircle in front of the lap dance area and introduce yourself to the "posse" of daddysreview posters who hang out there. I can assure you you'll be really welcome.

Archived