THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recommendations for OC and Palm Springs

ncc1701d
This topic is 5496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heading there for a short trip and looking for names (will go through reviews here later)..Looks like slim pickings locally so willing to contact LA guys to see if they travel. Like muscular nice guys who are versatile (but willing to see if only top), preferably more mature (30's and up), and must be a great kisser. Thanks.

... Like muscular nice guys who are versatile (but willing to see if only top), preferably more mature (30's and up), and must be a great kisser ...

I note from today's (8/21/09) reviews that Greg from ManToMan has returned to the fold. I saw him two years ago before his hiatus, and he was super. He would meet your likes to a "T", as he is muscular, versatile, more mature and is a great kisser. Go for it!:p

I also second (or third) the recommendation of AndrewD from San Diego. See my review of him. :p

Mantoman

check out the guys on Mantoman.

I used the agency twice, and Dave was informative and prompt in response, and checked that I had a good time.

I highly recommend the agency as Dave is efficient and helpful in selecting from his guys who will best fit your needs.

Russian Candyman, Men coverboy, formerly in Las Vegas

Greg does look very nice

What about this Russian candyman advertising on RB?

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=192433&scid=29943422&sp=1&pos=3

He was the coverboy for Men Magazine recently. My experience with him was in Las Vegas a few years ago at Flex. He has a very nice, muscular body. He was stripping at that time and offered a very nice private lap dance. But, he was friendly like a used car salesman, and then ignored you after the lap dance!

• 5 weeks later...

AJ from Orange County with the recent review is spectacular guy!

I am with him now in Hawaii....couldn't have picked a better companion. He is physically beautiful with a down to earth attitude. Appreciative of any gift, caring about his companion. Articulate guy that is fun to be with. Sexy, smart, good sense of humor. A dream.

Has great oral skills! Fully versatile.

I think he would be great for anyone.

Thanks for pointing me to AJ and the review date Mr Epigonos...I looked in OC reviews and there are no AJ...so went with the date and there he is...HOT!! I may just give him a call eventhough I was hoping for a bit more "meat" in terms of size....(like in the 180 and above weight category!)

Check out Andrew D. in San Diego - he is a fantastic kisser and has the sex drive of two or three energizer bunnies.

I highly second and third and fourth sf westcoaster's recommendation! After being with AndrewD ("The Dragon") once, you'll desire to see him again and again-- his schedule permitting!

Archived