THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wassup with Foxfire

g56whiz
This topic is 5524 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Foxfire just shoved version 3.5.2 down on me and now the many tabs I use are lost when I close the browser down even if I ask it to save the tabs. Anybody else have the same problem with this new version?

I'm also not happy with this latest release. Copy/Paste which I depend on for production is broken. :mad:

Firefox 3.5.2

I use FF 3.5.2, and have not had any problems of the sort you mention. I am NOT a heavy-duty power user, however, so I probably haven't challenged it enough.

One thing I have noticed is that Gmail needs help refreshing when I switch from one email account to another. At this point, it's not clear if the problem is in Firefox, Gmail, or my installation. If anyone else has had the problem and resolved it, I'd be grateful for some tips.

Yeah, the latest Firefox upgrade sucks, but I downloaded Flock (also by Mozilla) because I read that it was practically the same as the previous version of Firefox. I haven't had any problems with it. And it lets you instantly import all of your bookmarks and preferences from Firefox so you're not starting over.

The upgrade worked for me; it imported the bookmarks etc. It seems to work well so far.

Whether, it's Apple or Firefox, I have a slightly odd habit in that I always wait for some days after an upgrade is announced before downloading it. I figure there are always 'snags' and 'kinks' to be ironed out

Archived