THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any good day Spas in LA?

Guest OCBeachbody
This topic is 5550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

So we talk about masseurs, but what about Spas? It is Summer and it is hot, and would like a nice water/pool/hot tub deal and a rub. Does anyone know or can recommend any good days spas in the Los Angeles Area? I know of tons of bathhouses when do a internet search, but would like to find something locale like the Euro type bathhouse that is a steam room/hot bath type spa. Or perhaps know of a site that has a listing?

Thanks Guys?

Burke Williams (.com) has a couple nice hot tubs.

If you need a pool too I think you'll have to drop some serious change. And if you decide to do that then you can't beat the giant salt water pool outdoor naked hot tub and outdoor shower at Montage Resort in Laguna. FANTASTIC therapists at that spa too.

Guest OCBeachbody

Laguna is definitely near by and I have heard of Burke Williams. A buddy of mine was being a goofball and suggssted Raging Waters. I know there is like a unisex spa somewhere up in the SGV some of the girls at work have mentioned. They have mud baths, mineral baths, and massages... bt I can't remember the name.

I will check you to suggestions out, always been kind of eh with the big business... but I need a pool or relaxing tub to sit in.

Thank You.

Archived