THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Christopher Mitchell aka Kyle/Kirk from Fratmen TV, Corbin Fisher and ChaosMen

MiamiLooker
This topic is 5562 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting progression

Thanks MiamiLooker for connecting the dots and doing the work of inserting all the links. You made it very easy.

I have to say Wow to the body development. Looks like Chris has moved on to hawking other products other than his ample cock. But I think he is an exhibitionist at heart because he is still using his handsome looks and his ever improving body to be his lead-in. I for one would love to see him back in front of the camera with his hard cock in hand shooting a thick load all over those tan, new-and-improved hard 6-pack abs. What an interesting over-all transformation. I'd love to see more.

wow, I used to think he looks amazing, but in different site, he either looks really bloated, yet at another pix he looks a bit anorexic, I read his earlier website about healthy eating and natural body building, he was looking healthy then, now he looks just sad...I wonder what happened to him... Just to show good looks can only give you a bit of head start, rest is up to you.

Archived