THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kyle Parker Mon Cover Guy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5562 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Mon Cover Guy Kyle Parker... is this the same guy who dances occasionally at the W20 Club? I'm thinking COOP may know?

I've seen this Pix before which looks a little dated? I'd ask in the "Stripper Forum" but most donot read other than the Stripper Forums.

Needless to say Hunky Muscle Worship Type! :D

p.s. The JT/NYC Reviewed Today is No Relation! I wouldn't get Buried in that Outfit!

... is this the same guy who dances occasionally at the W20 Club? I'm thinking COOP may know?

It is the very same Kyle although he was AWOL late night. (ps. Coop's taste in men may not include such muscular marvels.)

I've seen this Pix before which looks a little dated? I'd ask in the "Stripper Forum" but most donot read other than the Stripper Forums.

It is a bit dated. He much more muscular now. (b/t/w This may disprove your canard about our limited reading.

ps. I don't think the suit is so bad. It's the pimpish hat that might not fit in your casket. :)

It is the very same Kyle although he was AWOL late night. (ps. Coop's taste in men may not include such muscular marvels.)

It is a bit dated. He much more muscular now. (b/t/w This may disprove your canard about our limited reading.

ps. I don't think the suit is so bad. It's the pimpish hat that might not fit in your casket. :)

Thanks for Info g56....I wasn't sure who was still following the Deli since there's very little chit- chat about the GUys who "Dance" and those that Luv it! :D

HOOBOY had a lot more talk about The Stripper's BUT then again thats when the GAIETY was still going and STRIP was the Operative Word~ :D

The HAT looks like he got it off a DECEASED Pimp!

The picture in the review is very hot but a little fuzzy. Are those pierced nipples I see? Inquiring minds want to know of the "headlights" are wired and turned on and if they can go from "low beam" to "high beam" in an instant.

That pic is a bit old and fuzzy. There are more current (and sexy) shots in his current Rentboy ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=196551&scid=28909908&sp=1&pos=1

From a lap dance with him, I'm not sure Kyle is "hard wired". If he uses tit rings, I'm guessing they're more a fashion accessory. Just call him and ask. He's quite friendly and accessible even if he knows you won't be lap dancing with him that night. In fact some have even categorized him as a bit of chatty Cathy especially about training and a few of his investments he's made. But it's a real sexy body and you can tell from the way he struts around that he takes real pleasure in sharing a vision of it without being stuck up.

I always had the impression that he was either straight and for the muscle worship crowd only or gay 4 pay and would only top---and come to think about it after reading the review, I think I still think that.

But boy if he kissed and bottomed, I'd have an airplane reservation confirmation number in his e-mail in box so fast it would make his head spin.

Gman

Guest manrent1

I met him on my last trip to NYC - probably six weeks ago. TJ found him on Rentboy and made the arrangements - that's what friends are for as they say! Nice and very hot guy. Three of us had a good time - he didn't have many limits and I'd consider hiring him again for what it's worth.

Motivation!

I met him on my last trip to NYC - probably six weeks ago. TJ found him on Rentboy and made the arrangements - that's what friends are for as they say! Nice and very hot guy. Three of us had a good time - he didn't have many limits and I'd consider hiring him again for what it's worth.

Renting...Leave us not forget he had "TJ" in the same room for Motivation! :D

Paddled by HR PufNStuf???

Many thanks.... but no....

As big a fan as I am of spanking as a fantasy.... not so much with a guy doing Johnny Depp on a bad, bad day.... or Elton John on a good one.... no matter how sweaty his feet were .... or maybe even more so... because of just that fact.

One does wonder what high profile NY couple cancelled on him that he felt he had to resort to Hat Boy??? Siegfried and Roy???

Ok, ok.... I know that they live in Las Vegas....

Oh, well... at least, the client had a good time...

That's my new attitude.

Okie

Archived