THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Luis 10x8

bronxboy30
This topic is 5558 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Update...just spoke to Luis and aside from having a big tool he is one too.

Unresponsive, attitude, and even though his ad says he services queens, he responded no and hung up. Business must be really good for him to cop that tude. Stay far away boys.

Amazing

No, Not the dude but his attitude. Why be in the "business". Quite frankly attitude and personality tend to rise to the top when I am considering a guy. I get nervous in these situations and when the guy has personality I tend to relax. This dude would have me running to the bridge! Takes all kinds to make the world go round. Bill

Hey Josh in his headline it say outcalls only Manhattan and Queens and in his description it says only manhattan. Thats why I called to see if he does outcalls in Queens. I got a gruff no and he hung up. No face pic, different names, bad attitude...a real winner.

Oh, but it's such a pretty piece of equipment!

Yes, yes, it is!

I've been away from sites and threads for almost two weeks now. Some beauty and future prospects awaited me once I clicked on the site and the forum and these threads.

This guy is as hot as the two Brasilians who I just viewed.

Guest DickHo

pics are accurate, big cock, typical latino: does not reciprocate and it's bang wham, he's gone. but the cock is great.

Archived