THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Happy Birthday Andrew D.

David-SF
This topic is 5572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Me Toooo!

Happy Birthday to my favorite STUD! You are simply amazing. Hope you enjoyed your day and I wish you good health and great happiness in the year to come! No secrets though - we know the truth! Now, thanks to David, you'll have to update your stats on all those web sites. But hey - what are friends for other than to do a reality check every now and then - grin! Like a fine wine, you just get better with age!

Guest andrewd

Thank you, Thank you very much!

Thanks for the well wishes gents. I was a good boy & took my spankin's like a man, & blew every single last candle like it was my last.

I did, however, manage to get quite a bit of frosting all over my face, but I met many friendly peeps who helped me clean it up.

Had a great B-day. So much so, it's still in celebration mode. Wish ya' all was here to help me out with the celebration & merry mess makin's! ;)

Happy birthday!!

Andrew - Happy Birthday Andrew!! We met through business and we now count you as a friend... you are such a wonderful guy! ALL OUR BEST TO YOU and we can't wait to see you again... Michael and Jay from RentMen.com

Archived