THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A Romann Holiday....

Okliehomo
This topic is 5505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A friend of mine from Georgia and I had the pleasure of entertaining some out of town guests this past Sunday night.....

Now, you all know how I feel about David/SF and once again, he proved his ability to take charge and make it all work for me... and this wasn't the same old drill.... nope. We flipped the script a bit this time and yet, David still rode (and I mean that!!!!!!!!!!!) to the rescue....

With the aid of his trusty and amazingly beautiful sidekick, Kristian/LA..... (who every time I meet him gets sexier and sexier and sexier....) I mean seriously, HUGE dick, perfect ass, dazzling smile and chiseled chest, arms and legs and just about as down to earth and unassuming as you get... and funny, too.

Then you add Romann/Dallas....... gorgeous face, ripped torso, sculpted abs, BEAUTIFUL silky ass and SO into it..... up to the challenge. Smart, clever, very funny....A class act, for sure.... but, did I mention his ass?? So pretty.

Okie

Okie's Justly Wild Holiday Party!

Okie… Yes! I think we all want to see the DVD…. And especially since you flipped the script! In fact we excitedly await the release of the multi DVD boxed set of all your adventures… However, until that time arrives we do eagerly await your review or any other details you may care to divulge until it sees the light of day…

Shoot! There was no doubt in my mind that your Fourth of July weekend party would be justifiably filled with fireworks… in this case a Romann candle among other things… I certainly knew that it just would not turn out any other way…

A most memorable time!

You're too kind! The entire night was absolutely a very memorable night and one that will go down in my book without delay. ;)

Thank you again to Okie, our Georgian friend (you know who you are!), David and Kristian! The pleasure was all mine and I was and still am happy to have been part of the entire event. Much love!

A friend of mine from Georgia and I had the pleasure of entertaining some out of town guests this past Sunday night.....

Now, you all know how I feel about David/SF and once again, he proved his ability to take charge and make it all work for me... and this wasn't the same old drill.... nope. We flipped the script a bit this time and yet, David still rode (and I mean that!!!!!!!!!!!) to the rescue....

With the aid of his trusty and amazingly beautiful sidekick, Kristian/LA..... (who every time I meet him gets sexier and sexier and sexier....) I mean seriously, HUGE dick, perfect ass, dazzling smile and chiseled chest, arms and legs and just about as down to earth and unassuming as you get... and funny, too.

Then you add Romann/Dallas....... gorgeous face, ripped torso, sculpted abs, BEAUTIFUL silky ass and SO into it..... up to the challenge. Smart, clever, very funny....A class act, for sure.... but, did I mention his ass?? So pretty.

Okie

• 2 months later...

Archived