THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MrMuscledStud

TruthBTold
This topic is 5492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's how I read it.

Two for one..for $200.. Too good to be true? They are pretty freakin' hot for $200. I googled the number and nothing suspicious came up.

Good luck man. Let us know if you go for it.

They are real and yes the rate is true. I would probably have them on an outcall rather in than an incall. It was one of those rare times I do an hour call but it fit (well more ways than I would like to say here) my time schedule. The place they offer as an incall is okay for that hour but no amenities but a clean shower and bathroom was offered. They are nice muscle guys who offer a variety of activities including kissing. I am attempting a second meeting before I would write a review. I believe they plan on visiting Chicago on a regular basis.

• 2 months later...
Guest JohnWorsh

See my review of MrMuscledStud in

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=207377&Login=MrMuscledStud

I hired him incall one hour at his apartment in Tampa, not a fancy but good enough place. His buddy lives there too.

I was thinking about hiring both of them (I hear they are very hot together), but having hired MrMuscledStud by himself, I'm not interested in anyone else any more. MrMuscledStud is so good, I am obsessed with him.

Archived