THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Conner Habib

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TNT Ted

I'm sure his little Intro Video is Sealing quite a few Deals fo him!

It certainly caught my attention. Since I seldom if ever get to the west coast, I wonder if the guy travels.

The Cutie gets another very nice Review Today Thurs! ;)

He even somehow makes those very Gay Undies in his Review shot work! :D

I'm sure his little Intro Video is Sealing quite a few Deals fo him!

I had arranged to see this cute guy on Sunday eve (July 5) only to be forced to move to the next day-- Monday morning-- something that is truly unique and unusual for me. I've never had a session with a man in the morning! But since Conner will be fresh and in his peak, I do hope that all of that sexual and personal charm will radiate during his time spent with me!

From his ad and vids at http://www.rentmen.com, I do feel that I already know him, and from his emails to me, esp. his last one-- I am anxiously awaiting our visit. -:)

Guest countryboywny

There is something about this man that clicks for me. I get the impression that he has a good sense of humor and his physical attributes, well.... they speak for themselves. I'll be watching his travel plans :)

Guest adnyuki
...i was so disappointed when Conor had to cancel a visit to NYC...he is so cute!!!!!!!....am looking forward to his next visit east

Gee I was not sure he CANCELLED so much as cut the visit short.

I had plans to meet him for a 2-hour morning session, but we both mutually cancelled when he was running behind in his own schedule, and I ahd to change my own plans and he could not fit me in at another time. I understood he was in NYC but left before Gay Pride weekend (but only he can say for sure). And I understood he had been ooked up for all of his time here.

That said, I plan sometime to visit with him here, there, wherever. He has something very endearing about him...:D

Gee I was not sure he CANCELLED so much as cut the visit short.

I had plans to meet him for a 2-hour morning session, but we both mutually cancelled when he was running behind in his own schedule, and I ahd to change my own plans and he could not fit me in at another time. I understood he was in NYC but left before Gay Pride weekend (but only he can say for sure). And I understood he had been ooked up for all of his time here.

That said, I plan sometime to visit with him here, there, wherever. He has something very endearing about him...:D

When I read about CoNNer's visit to the "Big Apple" at http://www.rentboy.com, he stated in his ad that his time in NYC had already been booked and that he had planned to return to NYC later during the summer. (I live in California not too, too far from San Francisco, my 2nd favorite city in this world.)

I had arranged to see this cute guy on Sunday eve (July 5) only to be forced to move to the next day-- Monday morning-- something that is truly unique and unusual for me. I've never had a session with a man in the morning! But since Conner will be fresh and in his peak, I do hope that all of that sexual and personal charm will radiate during his time spent with me!

From his ad and vids at http://www.rentmen.com, I do feel that I already know him, and from his emails to me, esp. his last one-- I am anxiously awaiting our visit. -:)

Axiom..Congratz on the Holiday Appointment! Let us know how the Fireworks went! :D

Archived