THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jason Banks Weds Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First off..The guys Photo shows a Hunk with a Tight Bod and Damn Cute Butt! ;)

BUT when you read his First Review from 11/06 then Read Todays Review 06/09 it more or less reads like an AD Update with a change in most of his M/O as a Working Guy :confused:

I'm thinking this is definitely a case of ask alot of questions before the Hookup!

Does read like an ad!

BUT when you read his First Review from 11/06 then Read Todays Review 06/09 it more or less reads like an AD Update with a change in most of his M/O as a Working Guy :confused:

QUOTE]

I had the same impression when reading it - sounds like an ad rather than an account of an actual experience. Nor does it make me want to hire him! I like guys who enjoy sex with MEN. (I do realize, however, that some of us ARE attracte to the truly-straight.)

From the review itself, a tipoff:

"Jason's a great travel companion. The hottest thing is watching him fuck girls bareback in brothels and red light districts around the world."

I guess the scenario for the reviewer is that he took the lad around the world, watching him. Unlikely at best.

And nice to know he's friendly and so well-located, considering he's a heterosexual: "Despite his heterosexuality, he's very friendly and even is conveniently located off the Sunset strip in West Hollywood."

This has self-generated written all over it!

Questionable

Having hired "Jason" a couple of times he has definitely changed his mo or this isn't the same guy. He was in SF for a long time and has probably been in LA for about 6 years. During that time his preference was definitely men and always very safe. I found the barebacking to be highly questionable. I remember him for having some of the smoothest, softest skin of anyone I have ever hired. Well conditioned body and very satisfying.

Archived