THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vincent Michael

Racketjock
This topic is 5582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okay, I saw BN's blog on the intro page, and I admit I read it. Saw a pic about VM and Ben's comments about "felonious thief." Anyone know more? This is not a side to VM I saw in the past. I ask out of concern for the young guy who definitely has made some bad choices, but while I knew him, a decent guy. Thanks.

BN Comment on VM

I have to admit that I am really very curious about what that is all about, even at the risk of it dredging up old issues or whatever strong views may come up. I met with VM years ago and had an awesome time. Recently reconnected with him by email and phone, and it was a very strange exchange. Was giving serious consideration to meeting up with him again but now not quite sure.

...Was giving serious consideration to meeting up with him again but now not quite sure.

I agree with wayout.

I tried to connect with VM a couple of times when he lived in San Antonio, but scheduling never worked. Last fall I found myself going to Dallas and saw his ad. It indicated that he was open to barebacking which I was always under the impression he used to be against. I sent an email and he confirmed it saying that it "felt good". His email tone just didn't "sound" the same as he did in the past. I passed on the encounter.

Not sure how Dallas or his new crowd has influenced him, but I'm not sure it was for the better.

KevinInSA

Archived