THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Took the plunge: New listing for Charlotte, NC

devonhunter
This topic is 5584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I finally felt ready to jump in and get my feet wet. Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. I hope you are all well. I am based in Charlotte, NC; however, I am frequently in Atlanta, GA; Columbia, SC; and San Diego, CA. I can travel anywhere in the USA.

Again, thanks for the moral support!

Hunky Devon

So, I finally felt ready to jump in and get my feet wet. Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. I hope you are all well. I am based in Charlotte, NC; however, I am frequently in Atlanta, GA; Columbia, SC; and San Diego, CA. I can travel anywhere in the USA.

Again, thanks for the moral support!

Hey Devon..Sweet Pix's! You sure do put a lot of Hard Work into one Fine Hard Body! It doesn't hurt that your also a Cutie! ;)

So, I finally felt ready to jump in and get my feet wet.

Nice to finally see some shots of you (that weren't crammed up at the top of your blog). Love them all, 'cept the easter bunny one...which is growing on me.

Weekend rate...hmmm...VERY tempting!

Good luck man! Have fun.

Guest Michaelnc

Very sexy, Devon. Any chance we'll ever see you at Chaser's? I know it's unlikely, but I have to ask.

Newbie ? $500 Sessions?

If I am correct in following his posts (me=Stalker) - he's brand new to this so you may have to do the honours of the first review!

Well IF your right about being a "Newbie" asking for a guarantee of 2 Hrs at $500..this pool might not be that crowded that fast! ;)

Time will Tell as it always does..at least around here it "tells"! :D

Guest AndrewJames

Welcome aboard

I hope you have a great time. Awesome photos, you have a rocking body.

Good call on the 2 hour minimum BTW, you won't be as busy, but the quality of clients will be higher and your time with them will be more relaxed so they will have a better experience.

Cheers

Andrew

Good Luck

Hey, Devon, good ad and great pics. You are smoking hot. I can't believe you were thinking about juicing. Your body is perfect just as it is. Good luck to you, and let us know when you're coming to New York. I think a number of the New Yorkers on this board are waiting for your visit.

Oh, and what about sharing with us the password to your private gallery? :)

Two-hour minimum

Good call on the 2 hour minimum BTW, you won't be as busy, but the quality of clients will be higher and your time with them will be more relaxed so they will have a better experience.

As someone who has never done a one-hour session it will be interesting to see how things work out for someone who is new to the business. You most likely won't be overly busy... at least not initially... as clients might be uneasy trying out a newcomer with not only a higher price-tag but also a greater amount of commitment. Still if those are the rules that you want to incorporate into your business it is best to set the record straight from the very beginning... as it is often difficult to back track one a certain line has been crossed.

Bottom line... if by scheduling only longer appointments means that you will be limiting yourself to only one or two clients on a given day the result will be that both you and your clients will definitely be more comfortable and relaxed. Plus you will ultimately be offering a much more quality encounter... and that will most likely ultimately pay off in the long run.

How many pictures on Rentboy show guys with phenomenal ads of steel? Of everyone I have seen in person NO ONE actually had the abs they showed in their photos.....until now. Devon is truly a keeper with superb kissing ability and a body that belies his years of training as a dancer. Finally someone who lives in my area that lives up to his ad.

thank you flguy :) it was wonderful meeting you too. you are so gracious and friendly. thank you for making me feel totally welcome and comfortable.

i really appreciate the comments on my ad from you guys: please know that i considered a great many details in setting my fees, and i was very specific in structuring them as i did for the reason that i would greatly prefer to not be "busy" (at least not in the way of having multiple appointments in a single day). i am content with fewer bookings that are more relaxed and meaningful.

just to clarify: i'm not truly a "newbie." i've been an adult entertainer for quite a long time. i've simply not been swimming in this particular pool until now :)

How many pictures on Rentboy show guys with phenomenal ads of steel? Of everyone I have seen in person NO ONE actually had the abs they showed in their photos.....until now. Devon is truly a keeper with superb kissing ability and a body that belies his years of training as a dancer.

I'm going to carp a bit about this quote. I'm sure Devon is the real deal, and I also think ripped tummies are sexy as hell. (And just to be really picky, I would have chosen "bespeaks of" instead of "belies")

All that being said, having really strong abs may or may not have anything to do with how defined they are. Take any professional oboe player (I'm an amateur), and you would be able to have them lie on the floor and jump up and down on their middle to no ill effect.

Even if they are somewhat rotund (and some of them are) ...

It used to be that competitive bodybuilders would go through cycles of bulking up and then getting shredded.

A week late

Just got back from a trip to that area and am kicking myself. You are an adorable and sexy man. One that I regret missing out on in our meeting. I am a sucker for beautiful eyes and a gorgeous smile, among other things. You have it in spades, Devon. Best of luck and here's hoping our paths cross soon....

Archived