THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

info on Mike/Q Rentboy NYC

sexycoolguy1
This topic is 4476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Big Mike!

There was a mention of "Big Mike" in the Stripper Forum probably quite a while ago!

If memory serves me correctly he was said to be Fun! :D

You may get some 411 on him from the originator here then again maybe not? His Yellow Undie Shot always caught my eye! :eek:

Seems like you are confused...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Brooklyn Guy... You need to be logged into Muscle Service with a Yuku ID in order for the link to work... I would cut and past the remarks... but they are quite lengthy and date from March of this year... In a nutshell while some didn't like the ink (there was even a witty reference to Pamela Anderson!), there was general agreement that the guy is quite hot.

Hopefully that un-confuses you ;).

My Bad! My very, very bad! Please forgive. I keep forgetting how "privileged" I am to have access to the MuscleService site. I'll try when possible to quote in toto in the future.

I'd like to verify the apt summary Whipped Guy provided of that long thread concerning Mike.

Unconfused!

Brooklyn Guy... You need to be logged into Muscle Service with a Yuku ID in order for the link to work... I would cut and past the remarks... but they are quite lengthy and date from March of this year... In a nutshell while some didn't like the ink (there was even a witty reference to Pamela Anderson!), there was general agreement that the guy is quite hot.

Hopefully that un-confuses you ;).

Thank You Mr Whip I am now Totally Unconfused about YUKU.. and I donot find Big Mikes Pix's :confused: at all!

That's one Beautiful & Meaty BUTT!

• 3 years later...

Archived