THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Why oh why are there so many scammers out there.....

cmennow
This topic is 5594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Different Scams!

http://rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=193980&scid=26914422&sp=1&pos=6

He has all this to offer and only $100. Smells fishy. Face if blocked out as well so not good.

Welcome! There are not only Scammers out there BUT a few have Passed thru here!

Even IF they look good they have learned the ART of "Wasting Time" with Blah-Blah Conversations and taking LONG Showers etc!

Never let the "I want to get to know my Client" attitude EVER fool you! :D

Welcome! There are not only Scammers out there BUT a few have Passed thru here!

Even IF they look good they have learned the ART of "Wasting Time" with Blah-Blah Conversations and taking LONG Showers etc!

Never let the "I want to get to know my Client" attitude EVER fool you! :D

Well I hate to admit it but I have been fooled once...umm...maybe twice now that I think about it but have picked up a lot of helpful tips from this forum!:)

Well I hate to admit it but I have been fooled once...umm...maybe twice now that I think about it but have picked up a lot of helpful tips from this forum!:)
Yes cmennow..We are here to definitely try and make everyone a "Well Informed Consumer" with as much "Transparency" of the Working Guys we know exist as is possible! ;)

cmennow welcome to the forums. Sounds like you've been lurking for a bit and finally decided to dip your toe in the waters. Hope you stay for a good long spell and contribute tons! Always nice to hear other folks thoughts.

Hugs,

Greg

I appreciate all the love that is given!!!

Archived