THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy Issues - Again

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Funny, it's been working great for me lately, including just now. I bitched at them last week about the speed and it turned out my problem was that I had 4500 blocked ads, most of which were expired. So they now run a script to remove deleted ads from users' blocked lists, and it works great (for me).

Out of curiosity, are you logged in as a guest while having troubles, or no? Every other site on the web is working just fine; it's solely a rentboy issue?

Kevin Slater

Rent boy is always spastic. Somtimes it works great, others it just sucks. I think maybe they're having trouble with too much traffic, or maybe some log somewhere is filling up and not being maintained properly.

My biggest problem at the moment is that is will freeze as I'm clicking through a list of ads. You'll get to a certain point and then it will just stop working. Generally, a refresh will bring things back to normal for awhile.

My biggest problem with Rentboy is that I cannot afford the guys I want there.

I hear you and agree! :D

I'm on broadband and find Rentboy to be erratic - sometimes it's fine and sometimes it's slower than molasses in January. And when it's slow, logging in/out hasn't made any difference that I've noticed...

Archived