THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

spencer whitman in los angeles

Guest marco
This topic is 5596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest marco

recently reviewed as a cover boy. does anyone know how to reach him either by e-mail or by phone. anyone in the states here had any experience with him?

recently reviewed as a cover boy. does anyone know how to reach him either by e-mail or by phone. anyone in the states here had any experience with him?

I did--and I have to say Wow!!!. He has a body like a Greek g-d. I would say physique-wise--it was comparable to Barak's

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=186533&scid=26754987&sp=1&pos=0

maybe a little less muscular than Barak's most muscular pictures. But he has an incredible v-shaped torso. Endowment-wise--a hard straight eight incher--at least. He's versatile and A GREAT KISSER.

I say if you like younger muscular guys--go for it.

Gman

Spencer

I did an overnight with Spencer this past Saturday. An Incredible guy!! HIGHLY recommended. I would write a review but the last two I wrote did not get posted. I won't waste my time anymore by trying to get a review posted..email me if you would like details

I did an overnight with Spencer this past Saturday. An Incredible guy!! HIGHLY recommended. I would write a review but the last two I wrote did not get posted. I won't waste my time anymore by trying to get a review posted..email me if you would like details

Was I correct in my description of him--you have seen him more recently than I have?

Gman

Archived