THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Toronto

ncc1701d
This topic is 5550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmm, he doesn't have reviews here under Toronto, but did find a Nick Ford in NYC that ?? maybe is him? Can someone verify? Even that review is several years old. I also don't recall seeing his ad up on the usual sites either, but that could be my memory ;-)

The reviews also doesn't comment on his kissing abilities (very important) and that he had "limitations", which is a bit of a red flag?! Anyone with more recent experience here please chime in!

Nick is totally awesome--very friendly, a great kisser, and seems ageless. He travels a lot (I keep in touch with him on MSN Messenger), especially to Europe and NYC, but I think he's still in the business for sure and when he's in town he puts his ad up.

For me he has been a great bottom, but I think his limitation is that he mostly won't give oral (he will receive, and I think if he's really horny he'll decide to do it, but for the most part you can't count on it).

Anyway, as you can tell I'm a big fan. Nick is intelligent and kind and one of the few guys I will always see if I can.

Are you sure the guy in the video is Nick? His M4R ad claims 6 foot and 220 lbs and a great 6 pack...which doesn't match the guy on the video, who although ripped is more lean than 220?! And not sure about the no oral part either...would have to think about that...it's odd that he kissess great by no oral??

Are you sure the guy in the video is Nick? His M4R ad claims 6 foot and 220 lbs and a great 6 pack...which doesn't match the guy on the video, who although ripped is more lean than 220?! And not sure about the no oral part either...would have to think about that...it's odd that he kissess great by no oral??

The guy in the video is the same guy I have seen advertise as Nick before. I would never have thougth he was 220 in the past--maybe it's not a real weight but something screwed up at rentboy--like all the asians who supposedly are blond.

By the way Rentboy has been awfully sslow for me lately--and sometimes it doesn't seem to load at all on Firefox and does better on IE. I wonder why.

Gman

The guy in the video is definitely Nick. He has always been in fantastic shape and looks like his pics and the video. He was also in a few Falcon films as Nick Ford sometime back. Who cares what his actual weight is?

If the oral thing is an insurmountable obstacle, then obviously you should check with him (perhaps he's changes his policy--I've not seen him since last year as I no longer live in NYC and he never comes to my current home town). For me, his beauty and other talents more than make up for that, but tastes vary.

• 1 month later...

Archived