THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Chip and Rocco a Tag-Team

Guest Wetnwildbear
This topic is 5477 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

Hi Guys

I am wondering if anyone has real-time exp with these two that they would share.

They are about to visit my hometown and I would like some feedback.

There are 2 reviews on Daddys which are fine - but I am looking for some inside scoop.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=184860&scid=26684214&sp=1&pos=15

Inquiring minds and nipples want to know!

Thanks

Guest Wetnwildbear

Where is the Palm Spring Contingent?

Apparently these guys are based in Palm Springs -

Where are the Desert Denizens of Debacuhery - have none sampled the Dominating Duo?

Hi Guys

I am wondering if anyone has real-time exp with these two that they would share.

They are about to visit my hometown and I would like some feedback.

There are 2 reviews on Daddys which are fine - but I am looking for some inside scoop.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=184860&scid=26684214&sp=1&pos=15

Inquiring minds and nipples want to know!

Thanks

What more inside scoop can you need than to have reviews by your fellow Hoovilleans? Chip and Rocco came to the Palm Springs Hooville Pool Event for a brief appearance and were warmly received. They work out at my gym and seem like nice guys. One of those reviews is written by a Palm Springs Hoovillean that I know and would rely on with no question. That all said, these guys aren't my cup of tea, but if I was a wet and wild bear I could see where they could set a nice trap.

Both Great!

I've known both guys for more than a year and enjoyed Rocco alone and with Chip (I prefer lots of hair so Rocco is my favorite). Both are fun to travel with (e.g. weekend in Vegas) and Rocco knows how to grill steaks to perfection when you want a different kind of meat. Excellent hot, hairy, hunks, no attitude, just let them know what you want. Enjoy!

Guest Wetnwildbear

Thanks for the Confirmation!

Always like to hear from the source if possible.

Thanks for the feedback and confirmation!

Guest countryboywny

I've hired Chip alone a few times.. gorgeous muscled body, hot dick and a great guy! He used to be based in Boston full time. Can't say enough good about him!

• 3 months later...

Archived