THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago Fun

rudog
This topic is 5597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Gentlemen:

I'm a long time user of the Forum but just now registered. I'm looking for the roundest, sweetest piece of ass in Chicago for some serious fun and games next week. Any recommendations are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rudog

NOAH/Chicago

Hello Gentlemen:

I'm a long time user of the Forum but just now registered. I'm looking for the roundest, sweetest piece of ass in Chicago for some serious fun and games next week. Any recommendations are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rudog

Welcome Rudog! Check out NOAH/Chicago... he's always been a Fan Favorite. I know someone who worked with him and said he's got a Gorgeous Butt that he knows how to use! :D

NOAH can be found on Rentboy Chicago Very GoodLooking Guy and definitely Sweet Pix's!

Hello Gentlemen:

Thanks,

Rudog

Hey Rudog, welcome to the Forum.

I'm currently in Chicago and leaving on Tuesday, the 16th next week. ;)

Cheers, Steven ~

http://www.geocities.com/stevendraker/s.draker3.jpg http://www.geocities.com/stevendraker/s.draker7.jpg

Hello Gentlemen:

Thanks,

Rudog

ALEX 10/Vancouver.. will be in Chicago for a Month! This Guy has one Rockin Bod! I have had Fun Playing with him a few times during his NYC Visits!

Check out his Reviews! ;) You can also check out his Phenomenal Butt at http://www.musclealex.com Loads of "RECENT" Photos!

hey rudog...

I can now endorse Steven Draker as having a great butt!....very, very round, tight, tanned, trim.....have him wear his jock and get on all fours while you enjoy the view from behind.....

good guy

Thanks for the endorsement, azdr0710 ... and I would add waxed for the last 2 days, but I'll leave that for another post. Ouch! That hurt ... :o

Sorry to hear that I'll miss you in Chicago, Rudog.

Cheers, Steven ~

Noah

Thanks for sharing the link to his profile on Rentboy. It stirred some things...... For reasons due to work piling up following my appointment with Noah, I failed to submit a review. It would hav been glowing, and I would encourage you to give his a shout. Hot guy, cute, and nice ass. Enjoy your time in the Windy City!

Thanks for sharing the link to his profile on Rentboy. It stirred some things...... For reasons due to work piling up following my appointment with Noah, I failed to submit a review. It would hav been glowing, and I would encourage you to give his a shout. Hot guy, cute, and nice ass. Enjoy your time in the Windy City!

It's not too late to submit a "glowing review!" When your work lessens, I think the guys who frequent this site and read the reviews would appreciate it! -:)

I was recently in Chicago and tried to hook up with Noah, though he ended up not being free when he thought he would be. In any event, he was very friendly by email but let me know that he no longer bottoms. Perhaps that's not an absolute rule, but we have not met before so I don't think it had to do with me in particular.

Archived