THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Conner Habib Monday Reviews!

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This Middle Eastern/Irish Guy has a very Nice Review. BUT I really find the Photo's the hook, not the run of the mill boring look!

He definitely does it for me with the "Oh Gee My pants fell down" look! :D

I'm guessing a Mid East Hunk attitude combined with HIS Irish Cuteness makes him very popular! ;)

This Middle Eastern/Irish Guy has a very Nice Review. BUT I really find the Photo's the hook, not the run of the mill boring look!

He definitely does it for me with the "Oh Gee My pants fell down" look! :D

I'm guessing a Mid East Hunk attitude combined with HIS Irish Cuteness makes him very popular! ;)

Damn, JT, what you wrote about this hottie is a better turn on for me than the reviews. Habib's pic is definitely enticing, and I do want to meet him before year's end! -:)

I really like the pic with the thick glasses and hat. Very cute and not run of the mill.

I've been seeing Conner at http://www.rentmen.com and his two vids for a while, but tonight, after being encouraged by a few posters, I viewed both of them AGAIN and am indeed quite, quite convinced: Hell yes, I must see this cute, charming guy.

...love his voice and his "boyishness" (although I am usually into older guys).

So, CH, you sexy man, I hope you remain in SF before as well as after the end of this year which is almost over by six months. "I have to have some of that!" -:) -:) -:)

Well some Guys have "Personality" some have "Worked Out" Bods! What Conner never bothered with in the GYM his Personality and Charisma more than make up for. He's sort of the "Susan Boyle" of Rentmen Videos! A Hell of a lot more than you expected at First Look! :D

Plus the Guy Shoots more than most "Bods" I've been with!

after looking at his rentmen vid and seeing his pics in his ad, Connor seems like a totally cool guy....laid back, "aw shucks", low-key.......the mannerisms in his vid seem genuine and easy-going......no pretentiousness at all....

Archived