THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

San Francisco Masseur

Steven_Draker
This topic is 5610 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Folks, this is a very last minute thing, so thanks again for any prompt help and reply. I'm looking for a GOOD and PROFESSIONAL masseur who can give me a strong deep-tissue and sports massage and also work on a few knots. I'm not looking for a "release" or "happy ending". Ideally in Nob Hill (California and Powell) or Union Square area.

Thank you in advance for any help!

My best,

Iv heard that Dean does very good work if your looking for a strictly therapist therapist. Id give him a shot if he lived here. I haven't had a massage in 3 years I haven't had much luck finding someone too do just therapeutic work.

Dean / SF

Thanks, Expat and the other posters.

I had a very nice 90 min massage session with Dean this afternoon.

Great technique and deep-tissue massage the way I like it, he knew exactly what he was doing. It worked great for me.

I feel like born again :)

Cheers,

Guest zipperzone
Thanks, Expat and the other posters.

I had a very nice 90 min massage session with Dean this afternoon.

Great technique and deep-tissue massage the way I like it, he knew exactly what he was doing. It worked great for me.

I feel like born again :)

Cheers,[/color]

Careful now or some smart ass will ask for this to be moved to the religious section.......

Archived