THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bruno Gaucho Returns!

BrazilNut
This topic is 5609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey! I am not a newbie.

I have been lurking around for years but have not logged in recently.

When I went to log in the system made me ask for a new password and now it is calling me a newbie. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dems Da Breaks Brazil...Consider yourslf a "Virgin" and enjoy the ReBirth! :D JT BKLYN has most definitely!

Nice to hear Cute "Bruno the Brazilian" is Traveling once again. Now that's a "Pretty Dick" on this guy.

I know Bruno has "Reviews" BUT what City..They are not in New York City???

As I recall, Bruno was cute, had a good endowment and was a versatile performer. He was very popular for a time. But as he acquired a 'fanclub' here, he also acquired some pretension. He wrote online about how he gave preference to overnight and long-stay bookings, and declined hourly bookings.

All that was some years ago. So i wonder how the young Brazilian's face has aged, whether he's still muscled and ripped or how his body has changed, whether he's still versatile and if he is now receptive to meeting clients' needs on an hourly basis.

So nice as it is to know that the economy has brought yet another man back to work, before I welcome Bruno back, I'd like to see some current photos of him and to hear from any recent clients about his present ability to perform and please

Bruno got attacked because Bruno was successful. It's common to attack gays who become successful, at least in some quarters. If you have all the business that you want, why not filter out clients in order to get the ones who make your work schedule more manageable? If a guy could have a few longer-term clients, why bother with the one hour stuff?

Bruno got attacked because Bruno was successful. It's common to attack gays who become successful, at least in some quarters. If you have all the business that you want, why not filter out clients in order to get the ones who make your work schedule more manageable? If a guy could have a few longer-term clients, why bother with the one hour stuff?

Lucky, where did Gaucho get attacked?

Because of emergencies on my part, I missed out seeing Bruno on two previous occasions after my having made appointments to see him. I do hope that when he returns to Northern California in July that I will be able to meet him for the first time. I've been horney for this "hunky young man" for the past three or four years!

Damn, damn, damn, damn how time escapes us and how one's life changes over the years!

Bruno just sent me a pic of the helicopter he flies, it can accommodate several clients while he 'steers' it...

http://www.hardwaresphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hotelicopter-flying-hotel.jpg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l336/glamgalz/funzug/imgs/unusual/flying_heli_03.jpg

> Dems Da Breaks Brazil...Consider yourslf a "Virgin" and enjoy the ReBirth! :D

BLEAH!!

> I know Bruno has "Reviews" BUT what City..They are not in New York City???

Bruno is listed under RIO (DE JANEIRO, of course).

> He wrote online about how he gave preference to overnight and long-stay bookings,

That was in his ads.

> and declined hourly bookings.

He never said that or did that. Lower preference does not equal refusal.

If I write and ask him for a 1 hour at 10pm on Friday, and you write and ask for an overnight on Friday, which one do you think he's going to accept? That's all he meant to say.

> So i wonder how the young Brazilian's face has aged,

> whether he's still muscled and ripped or how his body

> has changed, whether he's still versatile and if he is

> now receptive to meeting clients' needs on an hourly basis.

See his new pics on his website. He took and takes hourlies.

> I'd like to see some current photos of him

See his new pics on his website.

I am one of those 5% detractors of Bruno. The man is absolutely gorgeous, has a winning smile and beautiful ass. I simply chalk it up to no connection between us and an unispired meeting, that left me unfulfilled. But one out of 20 is still very good results. Just no recommendation from me.

I think that whole Bruno thing took place on the HOOBOY site? I do remember a couple of Tacky remarks about Bruno and the Tin Can Co?

Well I guess IF your around Long Enuff everyone gets their detractors! :D:D:D

Once Bruno Gaucho hit the scene, there was sooooooooo much "shit" that was written about him on this site about three years ago that it was quite shameful and awful. Apparently all of this venom was generated from a lot of jealous and bitchy queens.

When I wrote I typed only positive and optimistic views; I stayed out of the tit for tat and all of the craziness. There was far too much drama for me!

But during the past year+ -- Bruno has made infrequent appearances here in the States; no reviews have been written by any of the clients who saw him, but apparently he, BG, has been pleased and has pleased because he keeps coming back for more and more US "green," and the "yanks" keep engaging his services!

I am sorry that I was unable to meet him on the two occasions that I'd book,but I am hungry for this man, "BIG TIME!" I want to be fully and deeply fed!

Archived