THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Justin Baylor/LA Fri Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Awe shux! I thought I was just credible and JT done went and promoted me to creditable. I sure hope I can cash in those credits one day. :)

Justin is a hottie for sure. The boy is working hard in the gym, and definitely loves to show it off and show out for his clients. You socal guys shouldn't miss him just because he no longer advertises anymore. He really loves hanging out with older guys.

Justin Baylor is my ultimate fantasy of the moment - and actually has been for some time. Why oh why can't he move to Manhattan? Wow oh wow to I have to be poor at this moment when I want to fly to LA to spend the night or weekend with him.

Oh, well. And so it goes.

Aw shucks.....

I think only the French spell it "Awe shux".... or did you mean awestruck??? Like it matters... and yes, SD, I have been in the pool all day and in the Bud Dry, too... so, no need to post a picture. They all get it....

JJT is both credible and creditable.... and he can cash in his credits at the rental car counter anytime.... how about July 4th??? When he and Andrew Justice and David and Romann will be my guests for Independence Day..... and what this thread has to do with Independence Day is that it is happening on that day... ok??? All are welcome.... just like "Poltergeist"... remember that???

But...... my hot little friend friend from Georgia and butt expert extraordinaire......... let's play a game.... It's called, "Aw shucks... Who was the Better Fuck???".... Kristian or Justin Baylor???

I've had both.... (not in the same week like you... tramp... ) but I sure know who really lit me up.... still can't stop thinking about it....

Because this time last week.... David was firmly seated on my face.... squirming and letting me deep and kissing Andrew Justice who was getting his perfect ass plowed by the hottest guy in LA and his HUGE dick.....

Good times. for sure.

Your turn,

Okie

I think only the French spell it "Awe shux".... or did you mean awestruck??? Like it matters... and yes, SD, I have been in the pool all day and in the Bud Dry, too... so, no need to post a picture. They all get it....

JJT is both credible and creditable.... and he can cash in his credits at the rental car counter anytime.... how about July 4th??? When he and Andrew Justice and David and Romann will be my guests for Independence Day..... and what this thread has to do with Independence Day is that it is happening on that day... ok??? All are welcome.... just like "Poltergeist"... remember that???

But...... my hot little friend friend from Georgia and butt expert extraordinaire......... let's play a game.... It's called, "Aw shucks... Who was the Better Fuck???".... Kristian or Justin Baylor???

I've had both.... (not in the same week like you... tramp... ) but I sure know who really lit me up.... still can't stop thinking about it....

Because this time last week.... David was firmly seated on my face.... squirming and letting me deep and kissing Andrew Justice who was getting his perfect ass plowed by the hottest guy in LA and his HUGE dick.....

Good times. for sure.

Your turn,

Okie

Okie,

You have been meeting a lot of guys lately and in multiple. And while I can believe because of your well-known expertise, they are coming and performing for you gratis, if not, this must be costing an arm and and three legs--I am including the little one in the middle here :)

If you have that much money to spare, I've decided that I want to be adopted by you and be your heir. How do you feel about a brand spankin' new bald overweight 48 year old son? I luv ya, Pops.

Gman

3rd In Line

Damn, guess that makes me shout out to be third in line! Hell, if I can't get adopted, I will happily volunteer to be towel boy or fluffer for your escapades, Okie. Here's wishing you the best with setting those rockets off for the 4th!

Well, I do like spanking.....

But not heirs or children...

And I have actually hired a lot less this year.... now, the multiple thing is ALL David's fault.... entirely and completely... I blame him. I hate him and I am days away from the poor house because of him.... though, truthfully, it was all my idea.... just had to see that boy in action... that little butt clenching and clenching and clenching and driving home that 8 inch tool..... and since my bottoming days are well behind me (fuck off).... just wanted to witness all the action that is David....... and then, I came across Justice.... (literally, a lot of times now)...the perfect yang to his... well... yang.... and now, Kristian....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!..... Where was my head the first time??? Up his ass, I know.... but I am telling you, boys, this guy has aged like rare wine.... he's perfected.. he is SO fucking beautiful... gorgeous face... perfect teeth... sexy hair.... and ripped lean chest, big guns, lickable washboard abs, and a very partable sweet and silky delicious bubble ass..... and a dick that David declined to even attempt.... but then again, he's a total top.... unless Justice is in the room... or anyone else with a belt.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Kristian could join us for the 4th?? What do you think JJT????

Okie

Okie.....My thinking is the same as yours about Kristian. After my visit with him in LA and your awesome experience with him, I have lusted about adding him to the 4th fuckfest...errr.....uhhh....I mean funfest. If he's available, let's do it! :)

Oh and for all you guys wanting to be Okie's heirs, forget it! I am his anointed apprentice and successor! hahahahahahaha!

Archived