THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: Kevin - NY Muscle Massage

Lankypeters
This topic is 5606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Kevin used to live near by on the Upper West Side. I haven't seen him since he moved, not because he moved but because I've an addictive personality and it would be easy to become addicted to his service.

If you don't have my problem: run do not walk. As a therapist, he's right up there with the legendary Jake or musclebear Michael but with a muscular albeit more lithe physique. And tell him karl says hello.

Extra Charge for Heavier Client?

Fortunately, this wouldn't apply to me (any more) but it says in his FAQs that there may be extra charges for clients over 250 pounds. The only non-discriminatory explanation I can think of is that if someone is heavier, the masseur might have to use more pressure to have the same impact. Any other thoughts?

P.S He does look hot!

Guest OCBeachbody

No I would think so. Not discriminatory, bigger people need extra accommodations. Now I know we all come in different shapes and sizes, but hey if you are too tall you need adjustments, if you are way overweight or just a big bear you need special attention too.

You are right, a larger person would require mor pressure or care. Plus they have a larger surface area so lotion and oils you do use more than average.

I assume this is the kevin we are talking about right? His review link doesn't got directly to his profile.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m13109_0505093207WqkUHFkP.jpg

Kevin is Great

I visited Kevin on the lower east side and WOW. I think I caught him in a weak moment because erotic it was but he was pricey. After that he admitted he was not comfortable going this far. Kevin gives a GREAT massage and is all personality. Boston accent is sexy. If therapeutic to sensual is your desire I say call him! Bill

Archived