THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Cody and PrinceCharming in LA

Guest bradhws
This topic is 5615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest boiworship08

I've had an email with Cody which was very friendly. He used to have a pic of himself in full English gear with the high black boots jumping astride a horse! He's into horses. His rate puts him out of my league for sure. He may have some high-rollers, but he's always "available" and re-posting. I hope somebody takes the plunge and reports back.

Guest dougiefreshsf

Finding a Prince

I have had Prince Nick on my save list for quite a while but won't be getting to LA again until August. He looks very hot - I love skinny boys with big dicks who can get a little kinky with WS and underwear. If no one replies before then, I'll just have to make the sacrifice and try. I generally don't hire young as they often don't really have the experience and don't really want to go down the dark side like their ads claim. But he is intriguing enough to try him out.

Guest boiworship08
Cody has a very Young Boys Face and Body and apparently has inherited an Older Guys Dck! :eek:

Just how Old is he as he mentions everything BUT! :D

In an earlier ad he stated that he was 19. Very interesting observation about his cock. As I said, I certainly don't want to be the first in this community to sample his wares! Unless I win the lotto!

Guest boiworship08
I have had Prince Nick on my save list for quite a while but won't be getting to LA again until August. He looks very hot - I love skinny boys with big dicks who can get a little kinky with WS and underwear. If no one replies before then, I'll just have to make the sacrifice and try. I generally don't hire young as they often don't really have the experience and don't really want to go down the dark side like their ads claim. But he is intriguing enough to try him out.

I wonder if he's friends with the "Aryan Sereen" lol?

Guest dougiefreshsf

Little more information

Hey, can you give us a little more information about 'two thumbs up' on Prince Nick. He is just my type in the looks/cock department but I also like some interest, sweetness, engagement, etc. Was he charming, or naughty, or talkative. Share just a little pretty please as I am going to be in LA in another month. Would be willing to hire and provide a review too.

Archived