THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RobertoR - M4RN - NYC

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jay1jay

Hi DBD,

Have you asked him to email you a face pic? I'm sure if you ask nicely, he'll be happy to comply. ;)

Roberto

He's a nice guy, and quite handsome. I saw him a little over a year ago, but didn't write a review because he said he was on the verge of getting out of the business. He was a good kisser, and enthusiastic bottom. Glad to see that he is back. I will see him again, and suggest you do too.

Guest jay1jay

yes it a shame you can't add messages when you contact someone over m4rn. but i do have to say that it doesn't change the fact that you haven't gotten a response; he's either retired, like tenderloin stated, or neglecting his responsibilities. It would be nice to know when someone last updated their ad...that would be a good indicator.

Well, I phoned twice over an 8 hour period. I also sent an email. May I complain about m4rn's email? All you can do is send your name, email, city, and, if you want, your phone number. No message can be sent. That sucks!

While it is not much, you can add a little bit of extra text to the name line on M4RN. I am usually able to get in a "?" mark and ask "top, bottm, or vers" for those ads that don't state what they are into. The line will only let you add a certain amount of letters--so depending on what you ask--you have to be clever and hope your abbreviations are common enough to be understood.

Hope this helps a little. But you are right--it's very annoying--along with the keeping of long inactive ads up as if they might be current.

Gman

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived