THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Trevor in LA?

EXPAT
This topic is 5609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree he looks hot, particularly in his old photos, which are still visible at the 2 sites mentioned earlier. He used to show his torso and face in profile only in photos online, and that made me suspicious.

Now on Rentboy he appears full faced. On Rentboy tho, with his new photos, he has either aged rapidly or badly as he certainly now looks older than the claimed 31 - I'd put his age at 37/38 judging by those photos

If you do hire him, I'd value your opinion on his looks and his willingness to please in bed.

He's been advertising as long as I have been doing this... that is, forever. He was roomates with Kent Larson for a while and he had a lot of good things to say about him. And I am pretty sure that he has worked some with Kristian.

Have always been intrigued, but at $2500 a night for an overnight outside of LA, I won't be finding out anytime soon... make that, ever. That's higher than Arpad. Come on.

Nice work if you can get it.

Okie

I get the feeling for $350 IF he's getting any Biz it is from those who do not Hang out on Daddys! :D

JT--you are not saying we are cheapskates, are you? :cool:

As for Trevor--I called him the other day. If I understood correctly--he has a traveling fee of 2500--and then a daily fee after that.

So maybe I am cheapskate after all--because that is definitely too rich for me--that is even more than a weekend with one of the guys from Maximum--which is expensive compared to the rest of the country.

Gman

JT--you are not saying we are cheapskates, are you? :cool:

As for Trevor--I called him the other day. If I understood correctly--he has a traveling fee of 2500--and then a daily fee after that.

So maybe I am cheapskate after all--because that is definitely too rich for me--that is even more than a weekend with one of the guys from Maximum--which is expensive compared to the rest of the country.

Gman

GMAN..No in this Economy just Financially responsible. Every expense should have a Limit or at the end of the day all that could be said is...The Working Guys Wallets FULL..Clients EMPTY which is a depressing thought indeed! :rolleyes:

Archived