THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Camden Demarko, Manhattan Rentboy

Guest ohioskn
This topic is 5609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I gave him a pass but . . . .

I spoke with this fellow several months ago, via email. He was not particularly responsive to the questions that I had. After several emails, he blew me off with a rude reply. Anger management issues, perhaps.

Because I never met him, and there are not reviews on this site, I'd remain open-minded about this fellow. He is nice-looking and, unlike others, presents a pretty consistent persona in his ads.

Anyone actually met him?

I spoke with this fellow several months ago, via email. He was not particularly responsive to the questions that I had. After several emails, he blew me off with a rude reply. Anger management issues, perhaps.

Because I never met him, and there are not reviews on this site, I'd remain open-minded about this fellow. He is nice-looking and, unlike others, presents a pretty consistent persona in his ads.

Anyone actually met him?

Same thing here from SF, particularly the 'anger management' aspect!

I'd stay away.

22 Year Old.

Same thing here from SF, particularly the 'anger management' aspect!

I'd stay away.

This 22 Year Old sure doesn't project any kind of Fun Outgoing Personality in his Pix's!

I doubt he has any liking of what his chosen Profession is right now! :D

Maybe in Time he will either "get better at it" OR walk away from it as alot of 22 Year Olds do.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohioskn

The real deal

This guy is for real and super nice. Pics are honest and real and he is one very friendly, sexy young man. I met him last night in NYC.

Archived