THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BOARDWALK - update

Karl-G
This topic is 5621 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recent reports of Boardwalk's imminent demise are greatly exaggerated. I just spent a very delightful evening there. Sunday evenings tend to be slow, but there was a good crowd and 30 attractive dancers. At Beefcake's, the outdoor restaurant in front, there were two large birthday groups, and as they finished dinner, they gradually moved inside. The space inside continues to be developed and is certainly the most attractive gay bar in Fort Lauderdale. The music level never became very loud, and what little smoke there was quickly disappeared in the effective air circulation system. The lighting is good and the atmosphere is festive and pleasant. Dancers are rotated regularly, so there are always four different dancers on four different stages and platforms. You can walk around for close-up views of your favorites.

There were no skinny twinks dancing tonight. There were two very muscular, big guys, and lots of guys in their mid to late 20s with some muscular development. And there were seven delightful young men in their early twenties, with smooth bodies and legs and cute young looking faces, who danced well on stage, were affectionate and sweet as they came around afterwards, and who were very interative. I had a great time with each of them. My favorites were JORG, a very cute young man from Cuba, CHAD, a sweet American from Texas who works as a personal trainer, DIEGO, a stunningly handsome young man who just arrived three days ago from Brazil to work on his English; he just completed a degree in psychology in Brazil, SERGEI, the charming and delightful young man from Ukraine, RONNIE, a cute young blond from the Czech Republic, and JIMMY from South Florida. They were all a little more than twinks, but if you like twinks, they would fill your desires. The seventh was a cute young man from Brazil, but I did not get a chance to play with him tonight. The variety of physiques is reasonable for a stripper bar; different customers have different tastes. And I don't mind at all if others want to chat and play with the muscular guys, just as long as I can have a number of slender young favorites to play with. I could also add that I was not hassled at all tonight; partly it was because I usually had someone on my lap and others never try to butt in, and partly because I simply say "Not interested" to someone who comes up and begins rubbing my back but in whom I am not interested. They are not offended and I am not upset; there are many customers, many dancers, and many tastes. They move on.

BOARDWALK was a very pleasant gay stripper bar tonight with lots of very attractive, nearly naked, sexy young men as eye-candy and lots of opportunities for interaction. There is no cover charge before 9:00 p.m., drinks are reasonable, and there is lots of free, safe parking on three sides of the building. The building, on Andrews Avenue, is centrally located in a nice part of town across the street from the GAY and LESBIAN CENTER.

BOARDWALK is a very nice and thriving male stripper bar in Fort Lauderdale with a variety of dancers and a very pleasant atmosphere.

____

Archived