THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JJ Forte

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I e-mailed him he said he would be able to take appointments...That's why I am asking.
Actually I was hoping to give you a report as a good friend had made an appointment with him... However, due to personal circumstances beyond his control... and absolutely no fault of JJ... he was unable to keep the appointment.

I for one would have been interested to hear about him as well... even though I am not sure if he gets much into kink. Still, the MS threads on him do give some insight into what a session might be like... and the implication being he might be reasonably interactive.

In any event, from what I have heard he has quite the bod and the face ain't bad either... As for the equipment I am not sure what to believe.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I originally said I was very surprised that this Major Hunk at that time had not been Reviewed here?

I'm sure he has some Regulars although he does not Advertise on a constant basis. Leading me to believe he has a DAY JOB!

According to Muscle Service his Advertising is very much "Catch as Catch Can"!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived