THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

gay club etiquette - ctd.

12is12
This topic is 5639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks guys for the education.

Sorry to hear I'm about a generation too late; just my sort of luck. I understand from your responses that these kind of clubs and activities are either endangered or extinict species in the great US of A. I'm heading to Barcelona next week , and I thought of trying out some of the places I saw on the web: Boyberry, Sauna Buenos Aires, etc.

Any additional advice would be appreciated.

Don't be afraid of the public sex places in Barcelona just because you are older. My experience is that Americans are much more uptight about intergenerational sex than their Euro and Latin friends. An older friend of mine has a summer place in Paris where he spends the entire summer--not interested in paying, he goes there because he can get laid there. He can't in America.

Like a fine wine, the elder must be appreciated in the vineyards of France. So romantic. You can just see the bubbly popping the cork while two waiters hover over with towels.

But what happens in August when the Parisians all leave town?

Archived