THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rick, hairy muscular masseur based in FLL anyone?

Italiano
This topic is 5635 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen his ad before and I love his pics, he look slike the kind of man my mouth waters for.

Hairy muscular Rick, based in Fort Lauderdale and visiting NY right now for 4 days.

Anyone could confirm me that if I go to him I will have the best professional deep good amazing massage and that he is the most sensual hot masculine masseur you could think of?...:)

http://www.massagem4m.com/fl/fort-lauderdale/male-massage/12923/

Guest OCBeachbody

In all honesty I would say yes. he is worth the massage. He has very stong hands and was very personable. I liked him and by chance our travel schedules have crossed paths several times. He is a very professional and easygoing, and what I like about him was the fact he was just a big solid guy. A man's man.... no offense Zeb... but Rick is not the pretty boy... he is just the quintessential bug strong man with a big heart and big hands...and well you get the point. :)

In all honesty I would say yes. he is worth the massage. He has very stong hands and was very personable. I liked him and by chance our travel schedules have crossed paths several times. He is a very professional and easygoing, and what I like about him was the fact he was just a big solid guy. A man's man.... no offense Zeb... but Rick is not the pretty boy... he is just the quintessential bug strong man with a big heart and big hands...and well you get the point. :)

Actually after I went for the "Premium" service which included a 20ish minutes massage and everything else, I thought that I should have gone only for the naked massage, because from those 20 minutes it was very very good. He has strong hands and he is a strong man, very nice and gentle, even if I don't completely agree about the "man's man" quote...

The "rest" wasn't remarkable. It was ok. Some "keeping hard" problems and a feeling that he wanted me to "finish" quite soon...

Guest Spike

Yeah, the "man's man" thing is a bit of an overstatement. I've been to Rick and he's a big ol' Muscle Mary. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and he's nice as the day is long.

Archived