THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Leaving New York City

Dane Scott
This topic is 5644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As most of you know I have been splitting my time between NY and Chicago. Well the time has come to make the move. After ten years I will be leaving NY. But to my clients who have been extremely loyal to me, I’m not disappearing. I will be making regular trips back to NY. Some of you have requested for me to contact you directly when I plan to visit. Otherwise watch the websites or my webpage for my future travel plans. I will be in Chicago for the month of May. Returning to NY in June. I plan to leave NY by July 1st.

Gentlemen!!! Thank you for several amazing years.

Caio Babe

As most of you know I have been splitting my time between NY and Chicago. Well the time has come to make the move. After ten years I will be leaving NY. But to my clients who have been extremely loyal to me, I’m not disappearing. I will be making regular trips back to NY. Some of you have requested for me to contact you directly when I plan to visit. Otherwise watch the websites or my webpage for my future travel plans. I will be in Chicago for the month of May. Returning to NY in June. I plan to leave NY by July 1st.

Gentlemen!!! Thank you for several amazing years.

Best of Luck Mr ABS! :D

Guest TNT Ted

Can we assume that Chicago will now be your home base? If so, this is great news. After all, NYC is already flooded with great looking guys.

Welcome to Chicago.

Rendezvous in Chi-Town!

Dane: Thanks for the heads-up. I eagerly anticipate another hot rendezvous with you in Chicago once you get settled. Welcome to your new home.

Chicago Hiring Guys: I've had the pleasure of Dane's company while visiting NYC and he's first-class all the way, in and out of bed!

Archived