THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Manhood Massage replaces Body to Body massage

Lucky
This topic is 5645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A Masseur friend of mine once told me that most customers were out the door in 15 minutes- of their own choice- because all they really wanted was a jack off. Now Palm Springs masseur Dylan Asian, formerly known for his sexy body to body massages, has dropped those and added the "manhood massage." Here's his description:

Manhood Therapy rate

This is a very sensual yet therapeutic massage. The primary massage is focus solely on the buttocks and the genitalia area. Pressure points will be used in the buttock area followed by the oil massage stroke to promote sensuality. The genitals will be pulled, stretched and massaged extensively. Pressure points under the groin area. As this massage improves primarily the genital blood circulation, it is good for those who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or showing any sign of ED. Release at the end if requested. Massage is performed on the table.

20 minutes of that is $70, 30 minutes is $90.

I have clients that ask for 20 to 30 minute massages focusing on those areas too. i will only take them if they are still willing to pay my regular hourly rate.

normally those types want you too drop the rate down to around 35 bucks I tell them no thanks

Archived