THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I need a Top Now

Guest OralBtm4Top
This topic is 5644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OralBtm4Top

Hi Gentlemen,

Your suggestions through the years have been terrific. I now call upon you once again. I need a masculine top with a big cock (8-9'') to spend the night with me and fuck me silly. Who are the tops that love to fuck and who enjoy overnight's?

Guest zipperzone
Hi Gentlemen,

Your suggestions through the years have been terrific. I now call upon you once again. I need a masculine top with a big cock (8-9'') to spend the night with me and fuck me silly. Who are the tops that love to fuck and who enjoy overnight's?

You might get more replies if you told us where you exactly where you want to be "serviced"........ In Alabama or Tokyo?

You might get more replies if you told us where you exactly where you want to be "serviced"........ In Alabama or Tokyo?

I think he wants to get "serviced" in his ass......

Oh, you mean WHERE where....nevermind....grin

Yup..I think that would possibly narrow the field down considerably, as not ALL great Tops Travel all that much. ;)

Although Great Tops like ...Mike Grey etc.. tend to.:D

Adam #3 in New York advertises on Rentboy simply as Adam with an e-mail address something like pwrlatines. He's an amazing top -- very well hung and always hard -- he'll fuck you in every imaginable position and keep going. Really nice guy too.

Archived