THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nicewilly - NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Mforbes

Pure Pleasure

I hired him last Sunday.

He looks even better live. Incredibly tight body. Great fuck hole. Great dick.

He is attractive, polite, reliable, sexy and honest. He has a lean body and the most awesome cock you have ever seen.

Mmmm...I can still feel it.

Daddy Sez: Multiple Personality Infraction Given

True..also "Malcolm" Passed Years ago! :D Apparently he and Whipman had certain LIKES! ;)

I have no idea what this means. Is it a message for everyone or in code for a few?

Hoping for enlightenment, I remain--

Gman

Guest dawson

Italians do it better

I hired him too. He's an incredible body, very well defined, great sex and knows how to make a conversation. I was very satisfied.

Daddy Sez: Multiple Personality Infraction Given

first time posters

We were all first time posters once....

But now two first time posters on this thread, both with a grand total of..... ONE posting each?! Buyer beware.

Josh

(lol - i typo'ed 'posers' for posters).

I have no idea what this means. Is it a message for everyone or in code for a few?

Hoping for enlightenment, I remain--

Gman

gman..Just for you I will break this down. :D mForbes ?

There once was a Multi Million or Billionaire Named MALCOM FORBES..who had the distinction of having Liz Taylor as a Fag Hag..Who had a Big Liking for HOGS and Leather! That was my Whipman Reference.

I'm sure most NYer's got it! ;)

Now back to the Original Program and HUNKY WILLY Questionable Pix's...

Plus I can't be sure, but aren't these pics of his from some Terra the Boy shoot in years past? It has that look, like I've seen this guy in the blogs before. I'm terribly tempted to test the theory by hiring him, but with an outcall-only situation, it's harder to send home someone who isn't what they presented themselves to be (especially in a doorman building).

• 2 weeks later...
I now officially declare him a fake. If it's too good to be true...

I knew he looked familiar: the main photo he's using is Vinícius Postiglione, a former model from Brazilian site Terra's monthly "The Boy" feature.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/hot-guys/7745-vinicius-postiglione-model.html#post97271

And Vinicius is 6'3", not the 5'9" this guy claims to be.

Sly Willy

I knew he looked familiar: the main photo he's using is Vinícius Postiglione, a former model from Brazilian site Terra's monthly "The Boy" feature.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/hot-guys/7745-vinicius-postiglione-model.html#post97271

And Vinicius is 6'3", not the 5'9" this guy claims to be.

Looks like "Sly Willy" has changed the Pix's yet again, using someone else? Unless Vinicius did NUDE Sets? :D

Nicewilly now has a second ad, with the same phone number, a higher rate but questionably consistent photos:

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=189622&scid=24151172&sp=15&pos=287

He probably reads these forums so he's been adjusting accordingly. The phone number on this one is now a cell, when it was originally the same 212 # from the fake Vinicius ad. Who knows, maybe this second ad is really him, but at this point, I'd consider him someone to stay away from.

It really annoys me when I see ads using obviously fake pics, because I've been fooled before and refuse to be taken again... which is also why I post about deceptive ads whenever I find/suspect them.

Lew H.

Archived